Hollywood Studios Attractions Quick List
- Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage!
- Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Journey Into Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
- Muppet Vision 3D
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Sounds Dangerous - Starring Drew Carey
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Studio Backlot Tour
- The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Hall of Fame Plaza
- The American Idol Experience
- The Great Movie Ride
- The Magic of Disney Animation
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
|Tuesday, 22 March 2011 16:54|
Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
Mickey Avenue - Hollywood Studios
This attraction was created to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Walt Disney's birth. Step inside and you will find a wonderful display of over 400 artifacts, audio interviews, photos, memorabilia, etc. This is a one of a kind walking tour that helps you to see how Walt started his career and where it led him. There are some amazing models that you will find: the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction, replicas of Sleeping Beauty castle in Disneyland Resort and Disneyland Paris Resort, a view of what Disney's California Adventure park would look like, etc. If you were to view and read everything, plus watch the 15 minute film about Walt's life; it may take as long as an hour for this walking tour. It is really worth the time to see this!
Height Requirement: Any
Type: Fun for all ages.
|Last Updated on Monday, 19 March 2012 12:20|