|Sunday, 05 June 2011 11:01|
* You will visit Epcot with a holiday guide and get a behind the scenes look at the secrets of the Disney traditions.
* Candlelight Processional which is a retelling of the Christmas story brought to life by a 50-piece live orchestra, choir and celebrity narrator.
* You will head to Magic Kingdom to see the decorations there.
* Enjoy the beauty of Cinderella Castle, which becomes a crystalline ice palace.
* Take in the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
* You will have the pleasure of meeting the Event & Decorating Support teams who prepare these festivites.
* Have a holiday feast.
This experience lasts for between 4.5 - 5 hours and the price for this is $199/person. You must be atleast 16 years old.
Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687 for more information.