Lemonade Mouth Soundtrack Review
Author Clayton Crooks
Wed 20 Apr 11
The Disney Channel Original Movie “Lemonade Mouth” premiered earlier this week and we wanted to give you our thoughts on the soundtrack which features original songs performed by the cast of Lemonade Mouth. If you have not seen the movie (if you haven't, what's keeping you?), Lemonade Mouth the band portrayed in the movie. Some of the stars that you'll see in the movie on on this soundtrack include, Bridgit Mendler (“Good Luck Charlie”) as Olivia White, Adam Hicks (“Zeke and Luther”) as Wen Giford, Hayley Kiyoko (“Wizards of Waverly Place”) as Stella Yamada, Naomi Scott (“Life Bites”) as Mohini and Blake Michael as Charlie .
Here is the “Lemonade Mouth” soundtrack tracklisting along with our quick review of each song!
- 1. Turn Up The Music : As you would expect, a very catchy and up-beat song to start out the soundtrack. It would be a great song for a morning workout or to just quickly change your mood. Performed by Bridgit Mendler, Adam Hicks, Naomi Scott, Hayley Kiyoko and Blake Michael.
- 2. Somebody: We've been waiting for Bridgit Mendler to sing for sometime now and the link will take you to our news and rumors section where we mention this earlier. We are huge fans of Bridgit Mendler’s voice, and obviously others are too as evidenced by her signing with Hollywood Records. The song is much slower pace than the first and has a great message for a younger audience. Here is a video from it with on screen lyrics so you can follow along:
- 3. And The Crowd Goes : This song, performed by Chris Brochu, has more rap characteristics than the other tracks. It is definitely energizing and you'll enjoy singing along with it.
- 4. Determinate : This is the second single that was released to promote the movie and is performed by Bridgit Mendler, Adam Hicks, Naomi Scott and Haley Kiyoko. You've probably heard this one by now. If not, here is a music video from our site:
- 5. Here We Go : We really like the instruments in this song which is again performed by Bridgit Mendler, Adam Hicks and Hayley Kiyoko.
- 6. She’s So Gone : This song is from Naomi Scott and is a very high energy undertaking.
- 7. More Than A Band: One of the slowest songs on the soundtrack, it is performed by Bridgit Mendler, Adam Hicks, Naomi Scott, Hayley Kiyoko and Blake Michael. In Disney style, a great melody and filled with emotion. Definitely one of our favorites here at Dis411.
- 8. Don’t Ya Wish U Were Us? : This song was performed by Chris Brochu, and quite frankly, it makes us all laugh. Very, very funny lyrics in this one.
- 9. Breakthrough : Classic pop production with Bridgit Mendler, Adam Hicks, Naomi Scott and Hayley Kiyoko. You'll have fun dancing to this one.
- 10. (Bonus Track) Livin’ On A High Wire : The last song on the soundtrack was performed by Bridgit Mendler, Adam Hicks and Naomi Scott. Another high engery song. If you hadn't noticed, most of our review has mentioned this consistently. The energy is very high througout most of these songs. It's something you would expect and they delivered nicely.
We will have our review up of the movie shortly. If you get a moment, let us know what you think of the soundtrack.
Reviewed using Simple Review