|Monday, 16 January 2012 17:22|
1. We are excited for Disney's "Treasure Buddies" to release! Can you tell us a little bit about your character, Budderball.
2. You did live acting in Disney's "Spooky Buddies." Which do you like better - live acting or voice acting?
I love them both but voice work is easier because you don't have the added pressure of the camera watching you and you can voice a whole movie in a few days.
3. We love watching you play "Jake" on Disney Channel's "Good Luck Charlie." Will we be seeing you in the future on the show?
4. What other projects do you have coming up?
I'm really excited about the next movie that I'm a voice in which is an animated movie called ParaNorman. It's about a boy named Norman who can talk to dead people and I play Normans best friend, Neil. It's going to be so good and it comes out on August 17th!
I'm also in the final 2 episodes of Zeke and Luther and in an episode of Lab Rats on Disney XD which should both air soon.
I'm also going to start work soon on a new pilot too!
I'm also going to be helping www.DoSomething.org promote their anti Bullying and Animal Welfare campaigns because I think it's important for kids to get involved in stuff they are interested in so they can Do Something to help others!
5. We always love learning more about the Disney stars! What do you like to do in your free time when you are not working?
I like to play the Ocarina which is an old instrument. I also like to play video games and hang out with my friends.
6. Do you have any pets?I have a Chiweenie named Keke, a pug named Sweet Pea and at my house in Florida we have a Puggle named Bluro and a Bulldog named Rinkles. I love animals!
I would really like to work with Robert Downey Jr. He's a great actor and seems like he'd be an awesome person.
7. If you could pick one actor/actress to work with, who would it be?
Please give us a tweet, retweet or Facebook like if you enjoy our content! We love to get positive feedback!! Follow us on Twitter @dis411 and Like us on Facebook at Dis411.
|Last Updated on Monday, 16 January 2012 17:48|